2018 Meeting Info
Join us for a gathering! Guests are always welcome. We suggest members be between the ages of 21 – 40.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us you’re coming!
We jump around the valley to expose all of us to some of the awesomeness we have yet to see. Each month, we’ll be at a new location, but our meetings will follow a similar format:
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm: social
- 6:45pm – 7:00pm: intros and announcements
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: discussion, activity, or speaker
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: social
Our meetings are informal and all we require for membership is to show up! Visit our Membership Benefits & Requirements page for more info.
Upcoming 2018 Meeting Dates:
All of our meetings will follow the above format unless otherwise indicated.
If you’d like to be a meeting sponsor, get in touch! It’s easy, affordable, and can be a business expense or a tax-deductible donation, as the Young Pros is on its way to being a 501(c)3. (More info here.)
- January 29th – The Young Pro’s Annual Meeting and 2018 Kickoff @ Brookside Retreat & Events in Carlton (*This meeting will conclude at 9pm.)
Sponsor: This meeting is sponsored by the Young Pros Executive Board, and the location space is graciously donated by Young-Pro-owned Lifestyle Properties.
- February 26th – @ Ye Olde Pizza & Pub in Newberg
- March 26th – @ Domaine Trouvère in Dundee
- April 20th – @ The Falls Event Center
- June 4th (May meeting) – Location TBA
- June 25th – @ Dundee Hills Food Forest
Sponsor: This month’s meeting is graciously sponsored by Young-Pro-owned Oregon Sports & Family Chiropractic.
- July 10th – @ Tunes on Tuesday! A free 8-week concert series held in Newberg, we take a scheduled break from our monthly Young Pro meetings to support our hardworking Tunes Crew. Tunes on Tuesday is a Young Pros event held at the Chehalem Cultural Center every Tuesday evening in July and August.
- August 29th – An event space in Downtown Mac, to be announced at a later date.
- September 24th – @ Velour in Newberg
- October 29th – Location TBA
- November 26th – Location TBA
Past Meetings and Meeting Sponsors of 2017
- November 27th – @ The Oak in McMinnville.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Hagan Hamilton Insurance.
- October 30th – @ Barley & Vine Tavern in Newberg. Our speaker will be Stefan Meyers from the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Chehalem Insurance Associates.
- September 25th – @ The Blue Quail in McMinnville. Adam Garvin, Owner of Xtreme Auto Spa, will be our speaker!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Tommy Paterson of Wickman Paterson Corrigan.
- August 28th – @ Hazelfern Cellars in Newberg. Our speaker was Marv Nelson, Adec‘s new COO. He shared his business wisdom for a successful career and successful businesses.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pro Chelsea Stude and Rethread Alterations.
- June 26th – @ Brooks Wine in Amity! Join us for roundtable sessions, prepared by the Biz Dev committee!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Chehalem Property Management.
- May (June 5th) – @ Ken Wright Cellars in Carlton! RSVP on the Facebook event page here.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Applied Physics Technologies, Inc.
- April 24th – Rogue Gourmet Catering Kitchen, Industrial Way in Newberg – Come hear from Betty and Mark Vergets of Newberg’s Ace Hardware as they share their business wisdom and knowledge. RSVP ASAP so Rogue Gourmet can prepare enough food for all! (Just $10 gets you access to the slider bar, which is going to be amazing!)
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pro, Benjamin Jaquith of the Benjamin Jaquith Agency – American Family Insurance.
- March – Chapter 24 Tasting Room, right in Downtown Dundee – Chamber Trivia Night! (Think Pub Trivia!) There will be prizes, and pizza will be available for purchase ($1/slice – cash only, please). Come hungry and ready to work those brain muscles.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros board member, Ryan Howard, of the Law Office of Ryan Howard.
- February – Hosted by Ben Jaquith Agency, American Family Insurance, Downtown McMinnville (See more information on the Facebook Event Page.)
Speaker: Rick Rogers, Newberg Area Habitat for Humanity.
Sponsor: Thank you to our February meeting sponsor, Kristen Stoller of Chehalem Valley Dance Academy!