2017 Meeting Info
Join us for a gathering! Guests are always welcome. We suggest members be between the ages of 21 – 40.
RSVP to email@example.com to let us you’re coming!
We jump around the valley to expose all of us to some of the awesomeness we have yet to see. Each month, we’ll be at a new location, but our meetings will follow a similar format:
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm: social
- 6:45pm – 7:00pm: intros and announcements
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: discussion or speaker
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: social
Our meetings are informal and all we require for membership is to show up! Visit our Membership Benefits & Requirements page for more info.
Upcoming 2017 Meeting Dates:
If you’d like to be a meeting sponsor, get in touch! It’s easy, inexpensive, and can be a business expense or a tax deductible donation, as the Young Pros is on its way to being a 501(c)3. (More info here.)
- September 25th – @ The Blue Quail in McMinnville. Adam Garvin, Owner of Xtreme Auto Spa, will be our speaker!
Sponsor: This meeting is graciously sponsored by Tommy Paterson of Wickman Paterson Corrigan.
- October 30th – @ Barley & Vine Tavern in Newberg.
- November 27th – @ The Oak in McMinnville.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or on each month’s Facebook event.
Past Meetings and Meeting Sponsors of 2017
- August 28th – @ Hazelfern Cellars in Newberg. Our speaker was Marv Nelson, Adec‘s new COO. He shared his business wisdom for a successful career and successful businesses.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pro Chelsea Stude and Rethread Alterations.
- June 26th – @ Brooks Wine in Amity! Join us for roundtable sessions, prepared by the Biz Dev committee!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Chehalem Property Management.
- May (June 5th) – @ Ken Wright Cellars in Carlton! RSVP on the Facebook event page here.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Applied Physics Technologies, Inc.
- April 24th – Rogue Gourmet Catering Kitchen, Industrial Way in Newberg – Come hear from Betty and Mark Vergets of Newberg’s Ace Hardware as they share their business wisdom and knowledge. RSVP ASAP so Rogue Gourmet can prepare enough food for all! (Just $10 gets you access to the slider bar, which is going to be amazing!)
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pro, Benjamin Jaquith of the Benjamin Jaquith Agency – American Family Insurance.
- March – Chapter 24 Tasting Room, right in Downtown Dundee – Chamber Trivia Night! (Think Pub Trivia!) There will be prizes, and pizza will be available for purchase ($1/slice – cash only, please). Come hungry and ready to work those brain muscles.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros board member, Ryan Howard, of the Law Office of Ryan Howard.
- February – Hosted by Ben Jaquith Agency, American Family Insurance, Downtown McMinnville (See more information on the Facebook Event Page.)
Speaker: Rick Rogers, Newberg Area Habitat for Humanity.
Sponsor: Thank you to our February meeting sponsor, Kristen Stoller of Chehalem Valley Dance Academy!