Join us for a gathering! Guests are always welcome. We suggest members be between the ages of 21 – 40. RSVP to email@example.com to let us you’re coming!
We jump around the valley to expose all of us to some of the awesomeness we have yet to see. Each month, we’ll be at a new location, but our meetings will follow a similar format:
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm: social
- 6:45pm – 7:00pm: intros and announcements
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: discussion, activity, or speaker
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: social
Our meetings are informal and all we require to be a member is that you show up! (Read: Membership is free!) Visit our Membership Benefits & Requirements page for more info.
UPCOMING 2019 MEETING DATES:
All of our meetings will follow the above format unless otherwise indicated.
- March 25th – @ TBA
- April 29th – @ TBA
- June 3rd (May Meeting) – @ Godspeed Hollow
- June 24th – @ Hazelfern Cellars
- July Agenda – @ Tunes on Tuesday!
- August 26th – @ The Pirates Den
- September 30th – @ United Capital
- October 28th – @ Dobbes Family Estate Winery
- November 25th – @ TBA
Want to increase your reach? Sponsor a meeting! It’s easy, affordable, and can be a business expense or a tax-deductible donation, as the Young Pros is on its way to being a 501(c)3. (More info here.)
PAST MEETINGS AND MEETING SPONSORS OF 2019
- January 28th – The Young Pro’s Annual Meeting and 2019 Kickoff @ the Blanchard Homestead at 4748 NE Blanchard Ln, Dayton, OR 97114.
6pm– 9pm, this meeting is an hour longer than our normal meetings.
Sponsor: This meeting is graciously sponsored by your YP Board President, Kristen Stoller, owner of Chehalem Valley Dance Academy. and the location space is graciously donated by Young-Pro-owned Lifestyle Properties.
- February 25th – @ The Rogue Gourmet Catering in Newberg.