2018 Meeting Info
Join us for a gathering! Guests are always welcome. We suggest members be between the ages of 21 - 40.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us you're coming!
We jump around the valley to expose all of us to some of the awesomeness we have yet to see. Each month, we'll be at a new location, but our meetings will follow a similar format:
- 6:00pm - 6:45pm: social
- 6:45pm - 7:00pm: intros and announcements
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: discussion, activity, or speaker
- 7:30pm - 8:00pm: social
Our meetings are informal and all we require for membership is to show up! Visit our Membership Benefits & Requirements page for more info.
Upcoming 2018 Meeting Dates:
All of our meetings will follow the above format unless otherwise indicated.
If you'd like to be a meeting sponsor, get in touch! It's easy, affordable, and can be a business expense or a tax-deductible donation, as the Young Pros is on its way to being a 501(c)3. (More info here.)
- October 29th - @ The By-Pass in Dayton. Come see the newly renovated space that was Roman's Pizza.
- November 26th - Young Pro members, Ryan and Bree, are inviting us to their home in Newberg for our annual holiday meeting!
- December - Take the month off and celebrate however you do. We'll see you in 2019!
Past Meetings and Meeting Sponsors of 2018
- September 24th - @ Velour in Newberg. Come hear from seasoned pro and well established Newbergonian, Ron Wolfe!
- August 29th - @ The Bindery in McMinnville! The Bindery is a unique industrial event space in historic downtown McMinnville with over 2500 sq feet.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Heath Cornick, Financial Advisor with Edward Jones.
- July 10th - @ Tunes on Tuesday! A free 8-week concert series held in Newberg, we take a scheduled break from our monthly Young Pro meetings to support our hardworking Tunes Crew. Tunes on Tuesday is a Young Pros event held at the Chehalem Cultural Center every Tuesday evening in July and August after the 4th of July week.
- June 25th - @ Pollinate, located at 10623 NE Fox Farm Rd, Dundee, OR 97115. Come by for apps and wine available for purchase from Hazelfern!
Sponsor: This month's meeting is graciously sponsored by Young-Pro-owned Oregon Sports & Family Chiropractic.
- June 4th (May meeting) - @ Chehalem Winery. This joint Chehalem Valley Chamber of Commerce meeting again brought together young pros and seasoned pros to talk about our Valley, business, and life.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young-Pro owned, Law Office of Ryan Howard.
- April 30th - @ The Falls Event Center in the Evergreen Aviation Space Museum. This joint McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce meeting brought together young and seasoned pros who discussed business, life, and the Valley.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young-Pro-owned, Mumm Masonry LLC.
- March 26th - @ Domaine Trouvère in Dundee. Thank you to Matt Murray, Newberg City Councilor, for talking with us!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young-Pro business, Chase Estep Marketing.
- February 26th - @ Ye Olde Pizza & Pub in Newberg. Thank you to the Tunes on Tuesday crew for sharing their Tunes experience with us.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Lewis Audio Video.
- January 29th - The Young Pro's Annual Meeting and 2018 Kickoff @ Brookside Retreat & Events in Carlton.
Sponsor: This meeting was sponsored by the Young Pros Executive Board, and the location space is graciously donated by Young-Pro-owned Lifestyle Properties.