2017 Meetings and Sponsors
PAST MEETINGS AND MEETING SPONSORS OF 2017
- November 27th – @ The Oak in McMinnville.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Hagan Hamilton Insurance.
- October 30th – @ Barley & Vine Tavern in Newberg. Our speaker will be Stefan Meyers from the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Chehalem Insurance Associates.
- September 25th – @ The Blue Quail in McMinnville. Adam Garvin, Owner of Xtreme Auto Spa, will be our speaker!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Tommy Paterson of Wickman Paterson Corrigan.
- August 28th – @ Hazelfern Cellars in Newberg. Our speaker was Marv Nelson, Adec‘s new COO. He shared his business wisdom for a successful career and successful businesses.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pro Chelsea Stude and Rethread Alterations.
- June 26th – @ Brooks Wine in Amity! Join us for roundtable sessions, prepared by the Biz Dev committee!
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Chehalem Property Management.
- May (June 5th) – @ Ken Wright Cellars in Carlton! RSVP on the Facebook event page here.
Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros Applied Physics Technologies, Inc.
- April 24th – Rogue Gourmet Catering Kitchen, Industrial Way in Newberg – Come hear from Betty and Mark Vergets of Newberg’s Ace Hardware as they share their business wisdom and knowledge. RSVP ASAP so Rogue Gourmet can prepare enough food for all! (Just $10 gets you access to the slider bar, which is going to be amazing!)
- March – Chapter 24 Tasting Room, right in Downtown Dundee – Chamber Trivia Night! (Think Pub Trivia!) There will be prizes, and pizza will be available for purchase ($1/slice – cash only, please). Come hungry and ready to work those brain muscles.
- Sponsor: This meeting was graciously sponsored by Young Pros board member, Ryan Howard, of the Law Office of Ryan Howard.
- February – Hosted by Ben Jaquith Agency, American Family Insurance, Downtown McMinnville (See more information on the Facebook Event Page.)
Speaker: Rick Rogers, Newberg Area Habitat for Humanity.
Sponsor: Thank you to our February meeting sponsor, Kristen Stoller of Chehalem Valley Dance Academy!